A celebration of hope. An encounter with grace. A restoration of the heart. A healing of wounds. An anthem of freedom. All Along You Were Blooming is the ultimate love letter from the pen of popular Instagram poet Morgan Harper Nichols to your mind, heart, soul, and body.
On Instagram @morganharpernicols, Morgan has over a million followers. Fans can add Morgan's beautiful artwork and thoughts for boundless living to their library.
All Along You Were Blooming is a striking collection of illustrated poetry and prose, inviting you to "stumble into the sunlight" and delight in the wild and boundless grace you've been given. Morgan reminds you:
- There is a purpose in every season
- No matter how you want to race through this day or run away from this place, you are invited to live fully--right here, right now
- Light will always find you, even when the sun sets and you sit awaiting the dawn
- That you are always blooming in the way you were meant to
All Along You Were Blooming is perfect:
- For men and women of all ages
- For teachers to share with classrooms during poetry focused lessons
- Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, National Best Friend Day, birthdays, and holiday gifting
In each small moment, whether in the light or the dark, you can make room for becoming, for breathing, for stumbling, and for simply being--for there is grace, today and every day.
Gifts,Gifts/Books & Journals,New Arrivals/Stocking Stuffers